What is included in the cost?
- Surgery, anesthesia, consultations, tests, stay in the intensive care unit and all the other medical costs;
- Stay in our JCI-certified hospital (usually 2 days) with personalized meals 5 times per day;
- Surgery bookings, help finding best airplane ticket deals, accommodation booking;
- Pick up and drop off at the airport, personal driver and manager within Lithuania at all times;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls in Lithuania;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania in case something is needed;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation;
- Insurance of up to €100000 / £89,952 and secondary procedure if necessary.
Relative average price comparison
|Provider||Gastric bypass costs|
|Our JCI-certified hospital||
Prices of the procedures
|Procedure||Price in €||Price in £|
|All-inclusive gastric bypass/sleeve + dietitian – € 5000 / £4,498|
|Gastric Balloon Insertion Procedure||3060||£2,753|
|Gastric Balloon Removal Procedure||1650||£1,484|
The exact prices are indicated during the free and non-binding consultation with the doctor. If the volume of treatment is higher, costs may be adjusted.